The UK’s leading journal on equality, diversity and discrimination law and practice, covering developments from UK and EU tribunals and courts. Over the past 25 years, over 200 issues have been published, and it is currently released 10 times a year.
The Equal Opportunities Review is written by professionals from across many different disciplines in public, private and voluntary organisations, pulled together by Michael Rubenstein, one of the UK’s foremost discrimination and employment law experts.
They translate fast-changing and complex areas of law into easily accessible pieces, and in each issue you will find:
Published 10 times a year, EOR includes:
- Expert commentary – contributions from key people in the world of discrimination law and diversity. Recent contributors include: Bronwyn McKenna, Unison; Darren Newman, director of In-Company Training Services and independent commentator; Sam Webster, Christian Institute; Sue Hastings, equal pay adviser; Jennifer Eady QC and Kara Loraine, Old Square Chambers; Gail Cartmail, assistant general secretary, Unite, the Union; Rachel Krys, Employers Forum on Age; Mary Stacey, Employment Judge.
- Legislation – reviewed and explained clause by clause, with analysis of potential problem areas – includes detailed scrutiny of the new Equality Act as it progressed through Parliament and as it is brought into effect.
- Case reports – unrivalled expert analysis of key cases from the UK tribunals and appeal courts, and the European Court of Justice.
- In the Courts – a column by Michael Rubenstein explaining the most significant appeal court decisions.
- Case digest – a monthly round up of recent leading employment tribunal decisions by EOR Editor, Sue Johnstone now with full text transcripts online
- Case studies of named organisations – an insight into best practice, and guidance as to how others are addressing legal compliance.
- Surveys – providing guidance on current employment practice across a wide cross-section of organisations.
- News – keeping you up to date with everything in the field of equal opportunities, diversity and discrimination law.
- Diary – a regular column by Michael Rubenstein providing an insight into what’s happening in the world of equality, diversity and discrimination law.
- Expanded themes – in addition to all the regular features, each month EOR brings together articles and case reports on a general theme: Equal Pay – Religion or belief – Harassment and bullying – Disability – Pregnancy, maternity and parental rights – Sexual orientation – Compensation – Flexible working – Gender – Diversity
|Why subscribe?||Contents and Themes||EOR Online|
|Testimonials||Multi year & discounted pricing||1 month FREE trial|