Equal Opportunities Review (EOR) is the UK’s leading monthly journal focusing on equality, diversity and discrimination law and practice. There have been over 200 issues in the past 25 years. It translates the fast changing and complex areas of law into easily accessible news, feature articles, diary, case studies and surveys to help make your daily job as easy as possible. It also includes legislation and case reports from the UK tribunals and UK and European courts. Written by professionals from across many different disciplines in public, private and voluntary organisations, it is published by Michael Rubenstein, one of the UK’s foremost discrimination and employment law experts.
Published monthly, EOR includes:
- Expert commentary – contributions from key people in the world of discrimination law and diversity.
- Legislation – reviewed and explained clause by clause, with analysis of potential problem areas.
- Case reports – unrivalled expert analysis of key cases from the UK employment tribunals, EAT and appeal courts, and the European Court of Justice.
- Case studies of named organisations – an insight into best practice, and guidance as to how others are addressing legal compliance.
- Surveys – providing guidance on current employment practice across a wide cross-section of organisations.
- News – keeping you up to date with everything in the field of equal opportunities, diversity and discrimination law.
- Diary – a regular column by Michael Rubenstein providing an insight into what’s happening in the world of equality, diversity and discrimination law.
What does your subscription include?
12 issues of the journal, delivered to the destination of your choice.
Access to the online service, www.eordirect.co.uk, which offers a fully comprehensive archive of all past issues.
Discrimination: A Guide to the Relevant Case Law which publishes annually and is worth £99 if purchased separately.